Hey Y’all!!! We hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to an even greater weekend! Nothing too new on our end other than the upcoming Solar Eclipse. Our home town is in the direct line of the Eclipse so there are tons of people coming from all over to experience it here (hotels are literally sold out all over the state). You can already tell that everything in Columbia is just a little more crowded than normal, but it’s fine we will just be over here going on with our lives per usual (maybe with just a little more road rage than normal).
We both sat down the other day to talk about upcoming posts for the blog and decided that with how crazy the next few weeks are going to be for us, we should probably do something a little more low key to give us time to prepare for other future posts! One thing we love sharing with y’all are the products that we are obsessed with at the moment. Don’t know about y’all but we are always looking for recommendations on new things, especially beauty products and hair care! We were sitting around and talking about some of our current favorite products when it hit us, mascara! It’s something that everyone has in their arsenal of makeup, whether they are a beauty guru or just minimal makeup user. So low and behold, we have compiled a list of our top 5 favorite mascaras of all time! Make sure to let us know what you some of your favorite mascaras are in the comments below!
1. itCosmetics Superhero Mascara – We both received this in one of our Ipsy bags a bunch of months back and instantly fell in love! It is such an amazing every day mascara that separates the lashes without clumping them together. It doesn’t add too much drama to the lashes but still elongates them a bit. Because this isn’t a “dramatic” mascara it is also perfect for your lower lashes!
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – This mascara is a cult favorite which is why we just had to mention it! This is the perfect mascara for adding some drama to the lashes. We absolutly love using this mascara on days when we can’t be bothered by falsies because it adds so much length and volume without clumping up the lashes!
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara – We’ve been obsessing over this new release from L’Oreal because it’s so similar to the Better Than Sex mascara but at a drug store price (which we obviously can’t resist a good deal). We’d say that the Lash Paradise is a little less dramatic than Too Faced’s Better Than Sex but we still love it almost as much because it’s perfect for everyday wear!
4. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – If there is one word we could use to describe this mascara, it would be DRAMA. We’ve found that although this mascara has been around forever, it tends to be overlooked in the beauty world, which is a shame because it is definitely one that we have to repurchase when we run out/it dries up! Make sure to try this one out next time you’re heading out for the night and want to amp up your lashes!
5. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – This baby is our go-to for sure! It’s the perfect everyday mascara that adds length and just a little bit of volume to the lashes! It’s easy to say that this mascara never leaves our ‘everyday makeup’ bags.
Alright y’all, that’s all for now!
Until Next Time,
2 thoughts on “Top 5 Favorite: Mascaras”
Mac extended giga black lash is AMAZINGGGG to 😍
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great picks 🙂 thanks for sharing!
LikeLiked by 1 person