Oh Ipsy, you really did it this month! I mean seriously, all you had to do was slip in just the Luxie Beauty brush and I would have been great, but when I saw that I was getting a ColourPop Lippie Stix in my bag, I was done! This month’s bag was EVERYTHING!! Seriously, there was not a single product I didn’t like. It’s rare that I love everything in my bag but after the week I had, this was a good pick me up (I was also a little irritated that my mail person put my bag in one of my neighbor’s mailboxes but thankfully they were sweet enough to bring it over to me). Anyways it’s a new week and I’m ready for it so let’s get to this Ipsy review.
1. E Nature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack – First off I’d like to start out by saying this stuff smells AMAZING. It has almost a citrusy scent to it which is literally my fav, so there’s that. I’ve only been able to use this twice since I got it in my bag but I like it so far. I’m hoping I will be able to tell more of a difference after a few more uses, but if not at least its super moisturizing and smells amazing.
Ipsy Discount Code: IPSTERS (for 20% off your purchase)
2. Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Medium Angled Shading Eye Brush 207 – Y’all know any time I get a brush in my Ipsy bag it’s a good bag for me, especially a Luxie Beauty brush. Luxie is so good. Their products are really great quality and so far tend to last a really long time. Some of my favorite brushes I own are by Luxie so like I said I was super excited to get this brush in my bag this month. When I tried this one I wasn’t even sure if I was going to love it only because it’s not the type of shadow brush I usually reach for however, I don’t know why I was shocked to find out that I really like it. It’s so perfect for getting the outer v when you’re doing a smoky eye. Love it!!
Ipsy Discount Code: ipsy207 (for 30% off Luxie brushes)
3. ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix in Glam Bag – Ugh, I’m like every other girl on the planet and super obsessed with ColourPop. I have yet to get a product from them I don’t like. When I found out I was getting this lippie stix in my bag I screamed a little inside! ColourPop literally has one of my favorite lipstick formulas every (and they are only $5)!!! This shade is so pretty, its like a magenta/berry color. I usually gravitate towards nudes and mauves when I buy lip colors so I love getting these types of colors that I wouldn’t usually purchase!
No Ipsy Discount Code
4. Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Peach Honey – I’ve honestly always wanted to try this brand out every time I walk into Target but always talk myself out of it (and I’m really not sure why). I was super happy to get this in my bag this month so I could finally try out one of their products. I usually don’t go for shimmery blushes but I think this would be really pretty during the summer for a glowy look. I also think I would potentially use this as a blush topper or highlight. The two shades are very pretty on their own but when you swatch them at the same time, ugh, so pretty!! I might have to pick up a few more Pixi products next time I run to Target, which is probably as soon as I’m don’t writing this.
No Ipsy Discount Code
5. Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Deception – I love neutral colored nail polishes so this is right up my alley. Its a really pretty cool grey color, almost with a purple tint to it. I have a few grey nail polishes already but this color is very different from any of them so I’m very happy getting this polish in my bag this month!
Ipsy Discount Code: IPSY20 (for 20% off your purchase + Free US Shipping)
I’d give my September Ipsy bag: 5/5
Hope everyone has a great week! Let us know if y’all get Ipsy as well/what y’all got in your bag this month!!
Until Next Time,