Oh my gahhhhh! It is officially November, I can’t even! But you know what that means?! We are almost halfway through Fall (and Thanksgiving is almost here!!!). This makes me both sad and happy, mostly because I love Fall so much and I never want it to end, but I also love the holidays that come with the end off Fall/start of Winter. If you ask Jared, I am forever desperately needing something new in my closet (or possible just life). I can’t help it, I just really like things (y’all can relate, right?). Therefore I think the season change is always the perfect excuse to snag a few new things to kick off that season! I planned on compiling this list a little closer to the beginning of Fall but got super side tracked by the fact that I could finally break out all of my favorite sweaters and boots again. So, as I always say (because I’m always late at everything), better late than never. Check it out and let us know what you’ve got on your Fall Wish List (if you haven’t already bought and crossed it off your list!!) below!!
1. Express Off The Shoulder Balloon Sleeve Sweater Dress – I have been obsessing over sweater dresses lately so when I saw this one while window shopping I knew I had to have it! Express is not a store I usually go into often, not because I don’t like their clothes but more so because I used to shop there all the time when I was in high school and I feel like I’ve always associated it with that time of my life (which was not filled with amazing outfit choices, but who’s was, right?). Recently I was online shopping and came across a pair of jeans I really liked and low and behold they were from Express. That caused me to start scoping out their website where I found this dress and fell in love (not to mention it is currently on sale)!!
2. Ray Ban Flat Lens in Gold/Brown – I’ve had my eye on these babies for quite some times now. I’ve really been wanting a pair of rounds but none of them seem to look right on my face. Until I found these. I tried them on when we were in St. Thomas and loved them then. Now every time I walk past a Sunglass Hut I have to go in and try them on which makes me fall in love with them even more!
3. Brixton Wesley Fedora – Brixton makes one of my favorite hats I own so I’ve been wanting to try another one recently and came across this one. I am a huge fan of fedoras/full brimmed hats, especially during the fall.
4. Endless Rose Back Detail Sweater – I saw a sweater at TJ Maxx the other day very similar to this one but didn’t end up purchasing it. Then I was scrolling through Instagram and saw a few other bloggers I follow wearing sweaters similar to this one and now I can’t get my mind off of it. I originally didn’t buy it because I wasn’t sure how flattering it would be, but the more I see it the more I’m thinking I definitely want to try it out.
5. Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Plath – You all know, Kat Von D’s Everlasting Lipsticks are one of my favorite liquid lip formulas ever. I literally live in Lolita & Bow N’ Arrow. So naturally, I’ve had my eye on a few of the shades I don’t already own and this one is at the top of my list. It is the perfect rusty brown/red shade for Fall and I’m pretty positive I won’t be able to walk out of Sephora the next time I’m in there without it.
6. Steve Madden Neila Boots – I have always had a hard time finding any type of boot (besides ankle boots) because my calves are big, so over the knee boots are always a struggle. However when I am looking to buy boots (or honestly shoes in general), Steve Madden tends to be one of my first stops. Their shoes are always reasonably priced and super comfortable. I fond these trying not too long ago when I was sitting online looking at boots (I do this way more often than I should), and I really think they are exactly what I am looking for in an OTK boot right now. I think these might end up in my closet in the near (near) future.
7. Diba Skyler Bootie – SO OBESSED!! Seriously I think these are hands down my favorite/most wanted item on this list. If I don’t own these soon I might die (too dramatic?! I don’t think so…). Anna showed me these a couple of weeks ago and I literally have not stopped thinking about them since. They are the perfect combination of two of my current favorite boots. And before you say it, I know by telling you that I am admitting that I have similar color boots, but I don’t care. I have to have these in my closet NOW!!! I love them.
8. Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette – I have the original Tartelette palette that I absolutely love. I wasn’t 100% sure if I wanted this at first because it is very similar to the UD Naked Heat palette which I already have, but after swatching it a few times I decided I really do think I need this palette as well. It’s just as amazing as the original palette so I feel like ill have FOMO if I don’t get it!
9. Free People High Rise Busted Knee Skinny Jeans – I saw these not to long ago and immediately thought, “Yep, gotta have those”. Ive been really loving pants and jeans with just the knees distressed recently AND I’ve been in the market for a new pair of army green pants, so if these are the most perfect pants for me I don’t know what is. I also believe they are on sale at the moment so I might need to just go ahead and grab them while I still can!
Until Next Time,