Hey y’all! With the holidays right around the corner, I figured it was the perfect time to crank out a few holiday gift guides to help you with all of your holiday shopping. After doing last week’s Gift Guide for Him (which was much easier to compile, might I add), I figured a gift guide for her was next on the list. I’m going to be completely honest with you, most of these gifts are things that I may or may not (may) want for myself, but I figured hey, if I think they are pretty good gift ideas, some of y’all might think so too.
Now I said it before and I’m going to say it again. I am a (self proclaimed) great gift giver. I don’t know what it is, I think I just like getting people things that I know they are really going to love. One of my usual go to’s for the ladies in my life are items I can monogram. I love adding a personal touch to every gift, so if I’m able to monogram it, I’m probably going to end up getting it for you! Another thing I love about gift giving is wrapping. I love to go all out when it comes to wrapping gifts (another thing I got from my mom). My go to way to add a little something extra to a wrapped gift is to add a cute ornament to some twine wrapped around the present. It’s cute and functional because they can use the ornament on their Christmas tree! Anyways, enough about gift wrapping, lets move onto the list you all came here for! Let us know what you think in the comments below!
1. Quay Australia High Keys – If you don’t already own a pair of these Quay sunnies you are missing out. I personally own two pair and have my eye on two other colors (which are on my current Christmas list). The only downfall I have heard about these glasses are how oversized they are. For me personally, this is not an issue, but Anna has been dying for a pair of these for awhile now but thinks they are just way too big for her face. If you are in the same boat as Anna, you are in luck, Desi Perkins just announced she is back at it again with the Quay crew and is now coming out with High Key Minis that are exactly the same as the original, just a little smaller.
2. Impressions Touch 2.0 LED Vanity Mirror – This is the perfect gift for any beauty lover. Everyone knows having good lighting while doing your makeup is essential, so having a mirror like this is clearly a must have! Like a ton of the other items on this list, this is also on my current Christmas list (I also have my eye on Impressions compact mirror as well)!
3. BaubleBar Maraca Drop Earrings – Statement earrings are a must for the holidays, so I think these would be perfect for any trendy woman in your life. Plus they come in a range of colors (kinda obsessed with the pale pink ones right now).
4. Ugg Ana Robe – Honestly I put this on the list because I could really use a new robe right now and I figured if I could some of you ladies could as well. The robe I currently have isn’t as cozy as I would like it to be. This particular one is a little more what I’m looking for however it might be a splurge just for a robe so I was able to find a good dupe for it here.
5. Created Beautifully Cowhide Card Wallet – Y’all, my grandma got me this for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it. I use it to keep my cards/cash in when I’m carrying a smaller purse or clutch. I’m pretty positive I got my love for cowhide from my mom so this gift was perfect for me!
6. Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette – We all know why this is on the list. First of all I’d like to go on the record saying that I like Jaclyn Hill but I’m not obsessed with her so I can honestly say that is not the reason I chose this item for my list. I will say that I chose this palette because it has an amazing range of colors and because Morphe shadows are hand down some of my favorites. If any of the girls in your life are beauty fanatics, grab her this palette, they won’t be upset, I promise (just make sure they don’t already own it first…)!!
7. Adidas Tubular Shadows – I snagged this gift idea straight from Anna’s Christmas wishlist. Neither of us own these Adidas yet but we both have had our eye on them for quite some times. These are very reasonably priced and super cute so they are the perfect gift for that active (or like me, want to be active) lady in your life!
8. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black – Now this is more of an idea than an exact gift, but I think perfume is always a good gift idea. Elizabeth and James has some of my favorite scents so I highly suggest checking them out if you haven’t already! The only hard part about perfume is you have to know what kind of scents the person you’re buying for enjoys. However you can usually go for a classic scent like something from Marc Jacobs or Burberry and just get a gift receipt just in case they end up not loving it.
9. Jeffrey Campbell Cromwell Cutout Western Boot – Every girl wants new boots for Christmas. These just happen to be my personal favorite and current must have, but you could really grab your girl any pair of boots and I’m sure she will love them. Growing up in the South there is one thing I know for sure, a girl can never have too many boots.
10. Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle – Candles are always a go to for me when I’m unsure of what to get someone. Who doesn’t love candles right? The only issue you would have with a candle is the same issue with perfume, you just have to know what kind of scents they like. Usually if I’m unsure I like to go with a fresh scent, you usually can’t go wrong with that.
11. White Marble 17oz. S’well Bottle – I am an avid S’well bottle user. I love these bottles because I drink a lot of water throughout the day and love to throw it in my purse before heading to work or going to run errands. Plus this one is marble printed so that is clearly a selling point!
12. Cat Studio South Carolina Hand Embroidered Pillow – This is the biggest splurge on this list, but I had to add it. I have wanted this pillow for EVER but can never pull the trigger when it comes to actually buying it. I think it would be the perfect gift for someone who loves home decor and/or their state/sports team. They have all kinds of designs as well as other items with her designs on them so this is great for someone who would like something a little more personal.
Honorable Mention: Subscription boxes – Y’all know I love a good subscription box. I already get Ipsy and Boxycharm, and have lately had my eye on Bootay Bag as well as FabFitFun (which Anna already subscribes to and loves). A lot of these boxes/bags you can purchase a whole years worth so I definitely think they are a great option for someone you just aren’t quite sure what to get for the holidays!
Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, here are some of my favorite gift ideas for all of the girls in your life. If you have any other ideas or go to’s, I would love to hear them! I am always on the lookout for the perfect gifts for my mom and girlfriends!
Until Next Time,