Y’all, it has been a week… I am so happy it is finally Friday!! This is our first Saturday in a while that we don’t have a football game to go to or watch so we are planning on having a pretty chill weekend. Anna and I are heading to our city’s massive Christmas Market at the state fairgrounds Saturday afternoon before she heads to a wedding later that night. I am so excited to go to the Christmas Market, it is the best place to get Christmas decor and Christmas gifts for people you’re just not sure what to get this year. I’m hoping on Sunday I can head out and get a few photo shoots out of the way. I feel like I’ve been super slack about this lately (not on purpose, day light savings time is kicking my butt). So fingers crossed I can get that done on top of everything else that is going on!
Gosh, I can’t believe that November is already over… I legit feel like it is still October (But at the same time I feel like I say this every month). It’s so funny, when I was in school I used to always feel like the weeks and months would drag out as long as possible, but now that that’s over and I’m old, now time is just passing by. Nothing too crazy happened in November other than Thanksgiving and Black Friday (which was super annoying might I add). Jared and I did get a new TV on Black Friday, so that’s pretty cool but other than that there weren’t a ton of new purchases for me hence why this list is so small and filled with things I’ve owned for awhile. It’s cool though, I’ll just have to make up for that in the month of December (which shouldn’t be too hard with all the gift giving and receiving that this month brings). So let’s get on with the list!
1. Morphe M527 Deluxe Pointed Powder Brush – Originally I wanted the Mac 135 brush but when I realized this was an exact dupe of this brush for less than half the price, I knew this was the one I needed. Every time I ordered from Morphe I would talk myself out of this brush because I wasn’t sure if it was something I would actually use but I was at Ulta a few weeks ago right after they started selling Morphe products in store and I saw this brush and knew I had to have it. I use it for bronzer and absolutely love it, I don’t know how I went so long without it!
2. Merona Adalia All Weather Booties – So I personally don’t own these but I got them for my mom not too long ago at Target and she has been raving about how comfortable they are. We wear roughly the same size, so I had to borrow them from her. I was able to wear them a few times before I was (forced) to give them back to her, and let me tell you I am in love. Boots are my weakness so it wasn’t hard for me to fall in love but she was so right, they are extremely comfortable and so cute!
3. Bath & Body Works Winter 3-Wick Candle – I am a sucker for Winter scented candles. I especially love tree/forest scents. This candle is probably one of my favorites for this season. It smells like Christmas trees with a hint of clove. Ugh I’m obsessed!!!
4. EM Cosmetics Brush Tip Illustrative Eyeliner – I always have a hard time with felt tip eyeliners. They tend to dry up way too quickly and I can never get a precise wing with them, however I usually prefer a pen type liner instead of a liquid liner. I almost gave up on the search for the perfect liner when I noticed I had this one sitting in my collection unopened. I got it in an Ipsy bag sometime last year but had so many black eyeliner that I never opened it. Now I’m mad at myself because I have quickly become obsessed with this brush tip liner. It goes on so smoothly and so precise, I don’t think I’ll ever go back to another liner again.
5. A New Day Twisted Knit Headband – I haven’t owned this too long but I am own a few others like it. I love this style headband! It is great for the Winter. This one I bought at Target before a Carolina game because it was supposed to be super cold that night. It was and this thing saved me! My ears always get really cold so I am so glad I had this! I also think I’m going to go back and get it in a few of the other colors!
6. Garnier Fructis Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray – I go back and forth between hairsprays often, but this one has been a long time favorite of mine. I recently have been using this one like crazy because I love how soft it leaves my hair while still holding my curls in place. My hair has a hard time holding curl so any time I find a hairspray that keeps them in I hold onto it.
7. Barbour Beadnell Quilted Jacket – Jared got me this jacket for my birthday a few years ago and it is the best. Not only is it the warmest jacket I own but it super flattering as well. I also love the amount of pockets it has because lets be honest, every girl loves pockets.
8. Thomas Rhett’s Album Life Changes – I’m personally kinda obsessed with Thomas Rhett. I saw him open up for Jason Aldean four years ago and I’ve seen him two more times since then (most recently this past October). He’s such a great performer. I absolutely love that about him so it was pretty obvious I needed to pick up this album. Before his concert in October I had heard a few of the songs off this album but not many. As soon as the concert was over I knew I needed to immediately get my hands on it. I saw that Target had a few exclusive bonus tracks so I decided to grab it from there. I have been playing it on repeat since the day I bought it. It’s hard to say which song is my favorite but gun to my head I’d probably say Marry Me (but it’s so hard to decide, I also love Grave and Life Changes and and Unforgettable, I could go on all day). Anyways, pick this album up if you haven’t already. It’s so good!
Well, there you have it, my November favs. I hope everyone had an amazing and food filled Thanksgiving and has already started decorating for the holidays. I will be sitting over here living vicariously through all of y’all who do get to decorate because I may or may not get to decorate for Christmas this year, well see.
Until Next Time,