Hey Y’all! Happy March! Oh March, as much as I love the weather you bring with you, you also are the start of pollen season which is my personal enemy so there’s that… But I’ll forgive because I love Spring clothes and that makes up for everything! But I’m getting ahead of myself so let’s get back to February. In a quick recap of February, it was short (as it is every year!) but filled with Valentine’s Day festivities, home improvements, and Spring wardrobe changes! Plus February is the start of my favorite time of the year, BASEBALL SEASON!! I aggressively love baseball so I wait for opening day very impatiently all year long. Now that the time is finally here thats probably where you can catch me.
Because February was a little shorter than usual I didn’t have as many favorites, but I did however make quite a few new purchases towards the end of the month that will potentially make an appearance on next months favorites list!
1. Top Paw Steel Coper Design Dog Bowl – This is kinda random but we have had the same tacky dog bowls for our dogs for the past five years or so and as much as they weren’t my favorite, I never really felt the need to find a better looking alternative. Every now and then I will look around at TJ Maxx or Homegoods in the pet section but nothing ever really catches my eye. I recently was at PetSmart getting dog food when I came across these cuties and knew I had to have them. As stupid as it sounds the copper really goes well with out decor so of course I’m super happy about that!
2. ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Cornelious – Other than Wattles which I have featured in a past monthly favorites, this is my absolute favorite ColourPop shadow. As you all know I love Kathleen Lights and usually will purchase anything she puts her name on (i.e. her nail polish lines) so this is one of those purchases I made solely because it was her collection. I bought the “Where The Light Is” quad that this shade came in and although I love all of the shades that came in this quad, this is for sure my most used! It is an amazing warm caramel color perfect for every day use. I like to put it all over my lid on days I don’t feel like doing a big eye look!
3. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Jealous Boyfriend and Get Mod – I was sent these polishes plus the top coat by Influenster to test out. I have seen these polishes before at Target but I rarely purchase nail polish because I get so many in my Ipsy boxes that I never felt the need to try these out. I am however a huge fan of gel polishes so when they sent me these I was super excited to try them out. I was pretty excited to get the white color (Get Mod) because I am a neutrals kinda girl when it comes to nail polish. The second color they sent me was a dark green. At first I was a little ehh because like I said before I like neutrals but I decided to give the color a try and I was super surprised! The shade was really pretty and not extremely green. I also was obsessed with the formula. It was super glossy and very durable. My number one thing I look for in a nail polish is durability and this polish definitely checked that box! I will 100% be repurchasing this polish in other colors!
4. Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – I got this in an Ipsy bag a while back and instantly put it in my container full of skin care samples that I get from Ipsy and rarely use. I had a moment last month where I really wanted to find a good exfoliator because my skin had a slight texture in certain places. I found this one in that container and tried it out. I am seriously so mad at myself for not giving this one a chance sooner. I have been using it about three times a week and am almost out and ready to purchase the full sized one! It leaves my skin super smooth and almost brighter than usual which is exactly what I was needing!
5. Siesta Key – First of all let me start out by saying that MTV did a hell of a job marketing for this show. I used to be an avid Laguna Beach/The Hills watcher so when they compared this show to it I was hooked instantly! I have been watching this show since the beginning and I am absolutely obsessed. Yesterday was actually the season finale and I am low key sad. Now I’m not sure what I am going to do while I wait for them to announce if there is going to be a season two or not. I’m not going to give too much away about this show, you’ll have to check it out for yourself!
6. Old Navy Mid-Rise Mesh-Panel Compression Leggings – I am one of those people that probably owns more leggings than actual pants. It’s cool though, at least my leggings are cute. I always try and buy leggings and yoga pants that have cute details like mesh paneling and lattice hems. That’s the way I justify buying more leggings! These ones in particular are super cute with the mesh panels up and down the legs. I currently own them in black but also have my eye on them in green as well!
7. Photoshop Express App – I downloaded this app a long time ago and rarely used it to edit my pictures. However I recently wasn’t impressed with a few of my pictures I edited using my usual app so I knew it was time to try something new. I use Photoshop on my computer all the time but I honestly love this app even more than the real thing!
8. Merona Women’s Kona Wide Width Backless Loafer Mules – Okay so the ones I have been using and abusing lately are no longer sold at Target but they do make a similar version by A New Day that are just as perfect! Everyone needs a good pair of neutral mules and I think these are the best plus they are super affordable so there’s that!
Until Next Time,