Finally Spring is almost here and as much as I am dreading the pollen that comes with it I sure do love Spring fashion. Give me all of the cute floral prints and straw/wicker accessories! I have been online “window shopping” like crazy lately and have found a million things I feel like I need for this upcoming season change and although I know I should probably narrow that list down a little I am just having the hardest time! One of the biggest things on my list are shoes. I have an easy time justifying a shoe purchase simply because Jared has a shoe problem too so it is easy to convince him when I “need” a new pair of shoes (although this trick doesn’t always work). Another thing I’ve really got my eye on this season is a cute straw crossbody or handbag. When I was in Jamaica last Summer I picked up two cute straw clutches for Anna and I at a local market and I am so excited to break out those cuties asap but I definitely want something I can carry more as an every day bag!
Now don’t be too shocked if you see a few of these items pop up on Insta or a new blog post soon. Once I was able to get my Spring wants list down to a solid ten things I realized how bad I need these things in my life! Also if y’all own any of these cuties, let me know in the comments below if you love them or not.
1. Lilly Pulitzer Isle Lattice One Piece Suit – I am all for one piece bathing suits and colorful patterns so this bathing suit is everything to me! The lace up is super cute and I won’t be mad if I get my hands on this cutie before our first beach trip of the season!
2. Red Dress X Torunn Lee Not This Again Pink Statement Earrings – I love a good pair of statement earrings and these ones are too stinking cute! I had my eye on a few pair of statement earrings for this list and although it was super hard to narrow it down, I think this pair will be perfect for Spring!!
3. Brixton Joanna Straw Hat – I am so lazy when it come to my hair which is super sad because so true. Because of this hats are always a “need” for me. I especially love wide brimmed hats. This straw hat is going to be too cute for trips the to beach and hot sunny days!
4. Marc Fisher Randall Wedge Espadrille Sandal – I know you have all seen these cuties all over the internet recently and I know exactly why. These are the perfect Spring/Summer flatforms! I usually go for a neutral color when it comes to any shoe but the pink of these are so fun how could I not get them in this color?!
5. Diff Eyewear Daisy Sunglasses – So I have a relatively large head (lol!) and as much as I am dying for a pair of RayBan rounds they just look too small on my face. Ugh! BUT I recently saw these similar ones from Diff and thing they might stand a chance to looking normal on my face! Fingers crossed!!
6. Pretty Little Thing Broderie Smock Dress – White is my all time favorite color for Spring, so I am obsessing over all of the cute white smock and shift dresses I keep seeing. Don’t be surprised if you see several white dresses popping out of my closet in the near future!
7. The Giving Keys Mini Key Necklace – This isn’t really a Spring item per-say BUT it was just too cute not to add to the list. I love dainty necklaces so this is a must for me!
8. Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule – I NEED nude mules ASAP! They are going to be perfect for Spring and I am so ready to get my hands on these bad boys! I think these are going to be one of my first purchases off o this list!
9. H&M Bib Overall Dress – I saw this overall dress on another blogger recently and fell in love immediately! The pale pink is great for Spring and I am completely envisioning this with a cute eyelet white top! Need this NOW!!
10. Resort Classic Tan Round Bag – This is the cutest Spring bag EVER!!! This is easily my favorite things on this list. This one was seriously a no brainer when it game time to narrowing down the list. I love that it also has a strap to make it into a cross body! So cute!!!
Until Next Time,